Videos need to be seen
When you want steady growth, we combine a monthly video production and campaign service for you. Besides creating and filming big ideas, our work includes strategy, research, buyer personas and media selection, for self-branded, editorial or advertising channels.
Videos need to be seen - both on your website and in social media. Which means getting them into the right blogs, streams and feeds, to influencers, and at the right frequency. In our social video marketing service, we research these pools of viewers, and by combining judicious timing with research, message and call to action, we harvest a strong response for you.
Before they watch
- Finding audiences, channels and influencers
- Creating and filming big ideas
- Publishing where audiences can easily see your videos
- Appealing to them with relevant and inciting language and visuals
- Optimising frequency, timing and relevance
After they watch
- Creating easy, low-risk paths for them to follow
- Testing and improving
YOUR AUDIENCE CHALLENGE
It really helps the project to define a clear audience challenge. Take an example: if your intention is to win hearts and minds, it’s helpful to explore your whys: perhaps your website traffic is light, you’ve low visibility on social media, or your proposition is misunderstood. Now that’s a better defined challenge. It shapes the activation work and immediately suggests an objective.
The Value of a Video Campaign
We like a campaign to have a clear objective. For example: to stimulate 100 calls a month. And using the ‘hearts and minds’ challenge above, the campaign task might be to increase social reach to 5,000 per month, build web traffic to 2,000 per month, and to convert 1% of visitors, using video and targeting.
We add a time-frame for those KPI’s and then build effective creative and filming approaches to nourish the campaign for them. We add value by discovering where your audience dwells. We also use automation to post, repost and share your content, making the calls to action relevant.
Our Campaign Process
We start with the audience and the creative:
- we research audiences by demographic and behaviour
- we clarify buyer personas, their needs and your desired response, and form a clear, creative concept
- we film and create animation or graphics, polish and finalise the videos
- we create versions that exactly match their use – eg web, group, social, chat
- we publish on suitable platforms, such as YouTube or sector-suitable clouds
Once your videos are created, we’ll publish and share with your audience like this:
- we optimise, title, tag and SEO the videos to boost traffic
- we appeal to them with relevant and inciting language in supporting posts
- we publish, republish and share the videos on social media streams and groups, forums and republishers
- we optimise frequency, timing and relevance
- we share with influencers, to encourage engagement and conversations
- we test and improve our campaign regularly
As the campaign unfolds, we measure the audience response – clicks, conversions, calls, trials, purchases, enquiries and much more, to assess the improvement in audience behaviour.
So your outcome is a campaign that brings viewings to your videos, that incites audience reaction in a way that your enterprise deserves.
Which results in trust - the moment when your clients truly see the good you do.