Video StatisticsThe exceptional growth of video in online marketing cannot be ignored. People are viewing video content more than ever before – because it connects to your customers much more successfully than written content (‘speech reveals, text conceals’ – says psychological science in a survey by communications researchers).
VIDU – Our Own Video Statistics SystemOur unique and revolutionary system allows our clients to get a sense of what they are up against competitively when it comes to video in the marketplace. There is nothing out there that does what VIDU does. It tracks the number of videos, the scale of those videos and the relative location of the video content to the home page and gives the SEO properties of these videos on websites in the manufacturing sector and the financial sector.
At the end of 2019 we should have a very good picture of trends within the sector and the changing usage of video inside the market, which will allow our clients to benchmark their own deployment of video verses the rest of the market.
B2B Video MarketingThe best marketing companies know that video has the power to grow brand awareness and drive leads. Not only that, it helps establish a genuine connection between a business and its customers.
- 81% of businesses use video marketing as a tool – up 67% from 2017
- Including the word video in an email subject line was found to increase open rates by 19% (Hubspot)
- 65% of those who don’t currently use video as a tool for marketing say they plan to change that in 2019
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages
- Placing a video on a landing page can help to increase conversions by 80%
- Including a video in email marketing can increase click-through rates by 200–300%
- 97% of businesses say video has helped increase users’ understanding of their product or service
- 85% of people say they’d like to see more video from brands in 2019
Business Marketing Strategies 2019The use of video is becoming a mainstay in marketing strategies. Most businesses have cottoned on to the fact that video content produces greater conversions and brand awareness than any other medium.
Promoting direct-to-buyer and connecting businesses through the medium of film is easier and far more engaging than any other form of advertising.