How to Prepare for Filiming your Business
Let's say you're a B2B firm or a quieter brand, about to embark on a video project. And you want to know how to approach it well. These guides will help you quickly get a grip of what's involved, whether you're a first timer or a seasoned pro.
- ☼ OPEN WITH WARMTH For most B2B firms, closing a sale is easy, it's opening that's hard - so invest your visual proof there. And open as warmly as you can - it wil set you apart from functional competitors.
- ⚒ BE PRACTICAL AND HELPFUL Kindness helps buyers - offering helpful ideas or a generous spirit builds trust. So think like your buyer - and scratch that itch.
- ⚶ BE REVEALING Work is beautiful - when we see others at work, we feel inspired. So don't be lateral, don't be vague. Be revealing in every video.
- ❉ VISUALISE EVERYTHING Visual inspiration drives emotion, and that influences buying decisions. Look at all the sites you love - they're not visually dull are they?
- ⚜ AVOID PUFFERY Trust is everything - it's the most valuable emotion our buyers can feel: it changes their behaviour. So be truthful, authentic, say how hard it is to do what you do.
- ‰ REPEAT YOUR FACTS Hard facts build belief, and the unadorned truth approach builds this king emotion. 56% tells us you're honest. 93% suggests you're not. Use your facts carefully.
- ☆ BRING EXPERTS FORWARD Audiences like heroes - quiet, determined experts who getthings done. Their compelling stories deserve recognition.
As marketing film-makers, we believe that ideas, pitches, demos - even facts and logical arguments - are best expressed creatively, because they engage more. Agree? Then call us and let's get to work!