The Good You Do
- Work is beautiful – when we see others at work, we feel inspired.
- Visual inspiration – drives buying decisions.
- Trust is everything – it’s the most valuable emotion our customers can feel.
- Hard facts build trust – a show-it-as-it-is approach builds the king emotion – trust.
- Kindness helps customers – offering helpful ideas or a generous spirit builds trust.
- Opening is the focus – closing a sale is easy, it’s opening that’s hard – invest visual proof there.
- Helping eats selling for breakfast – inspiring, showing or solving problems proves our calibre.
- You’re beautiful – but probably blind to it – objective outsiders are best placed to reveal the truth.
- Social for strangers – if we can’t name prospective buyers, the social web offers the best visual platform.
- Direct for names – if we CAN name prospective buyers, email and video landing pages offer the best visual platform.
- Britain needs visible companies – when we really see firms, we really get them. And so does society.
- We learn from heroes – quiet, determined experts deserve recognition, and their employers should too.
- Skill tells its own story – universally admired, the natural ‘before and after’ story is often the quickest way to explain and engage.
- Jobs give us purpose – we hail those who lead, inspire, innovate or just simply grind – their stories are important.
- Firms deserve love – companies need media affection – pessimism and sneering is best confronted with plain visual proof.
- Investors have hearts too – because proof of spirit is reason to invest – so let’s excite investors!
As marketing film-makers, we believe that ideas, pitches, demos – even facts and logical arguments – are best expressed creatively, because they engage more. Agree? Then call us and let’s get to work!