Your Privacy: Our Policy
We go to considerable lengths to protect your personal data (no biggie - we're committed to doing this).
Who we are
We are Working Beautifully Ltd, trading as Marketing Films. Our website address is marketingfilms.tv.
Here are the major principles we work by:
If you provide us with any personal or contact info, we'll respect the purpose for which you shared it.
We'll only ask for the essential info we need. You don't have to tell us your nickname at school (unless it's a good one).
We won't bombard you with unwanted emails. You'll only receive emails from us if you've specifically requested them or if we believe you have a legitimate need to know, or if you opted in to our mailing list. And third parties are not invited to our party - they have no access to any of our contact lists.
We won't hold you prisoner. At any time you can unsubscribe or remove your info from our mailing lists. Just follow the instructions on our emails.
We don't put cookies on your device.
All your personal details are held in a secure manner. Lock and key.
B) What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect via Google Analytics certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and other data relating to your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as 'Device Information.' We have no control over what data Google collects. Google Analytics publishes its data collection at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsTrackingOverview.
Embedded Videos and Other Content
We also embed videos from Vimeo and YouTube. These video serving platforms include their own tracking systems, over which we have no control.
No other tracking technologies are used.
- Additionally, when you complete a form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, which may include your name, email address, comments and phone number. We refer to this information as 'Enquiry Information.'
- From time to time, we also collect contact information such as names and email addresses from purchased marketing data and lists, and from social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter. We call this 'Research Information'.
We don't collect comments on our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Enquiry Information and Research Information that we collect generally to communicate with you and to answer any questions asked through the Site. Additionally, we may use Enquiry and Research Information to Screen for potential risk or fraud.
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our clients browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), and also to help us screen for potential risk or fraud.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our clients use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track (DNT) signal from your browser. DNT is not widely adopted by the industry. The W3C disbanded its DNT working group in January 2018, citing insufficient support and adoption. Apple discontinued support for DNT the following month.
C) Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via the 'Contacting Us' section at the bottom of the page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Your data protection rights include:
- The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
When you make an enquiry through the Site, we will maintain your Enquiry Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Privacy policies of other websites
D) HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
- by e-mail at email@example.com
- by mail at Sophie Carter, Marketing Films, 1 Brook Lane, Holt, BA14 6RL, UK